title

title

Thursday, February 26, 2015

My apologies if you were looking for some daily update for this morning. The up side is that yesterday we got nearly all of our patients up on their prosthesis for the 1st time. Many tears of joy for many people. Additionally after 6pm we were able to provide follow-up care for several patients.... I think it was 10. 6 of the patients were measure for new sockets.
Rosa, one of our longstanding patients along with several other patients brought in some wonderful beef, choclo and ceviche. Muy deliciosos
By the end of the night my head was nodding and around 2am I was sleeping on my keyboard. 

Today was a great dddddddddddddsddddddddsssddsdddddddddsssssddddddddddddddd  


Our goal is to make today as excellent as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment